I will start this off by admitting that I cannot flirt for the life of me. Just yesterday I was Snap-chatting a very handsome guy that I’m very interested in. He’s an actor in a play, and in the play his character is shirtless at one point. He messaged me saying, “Here comes my shirtless scene.” Well, I saw that as an opportunity to practice my “oh-so-smooth” flirting skills. I replied with a text that I thought read, “Shirtless scene… where is this place at again? I think I need to pick something up from there.” followed by a cute little winky face. His next message had me crying with embarrassment and laughter. It read, “You know you just said shitless, right?” Of course I said shitless, it’s my own special way to flirt.
Bella Babes Fitness… what do you think? At the moment I’m doing my best to start a business to help anyone who world like to better their health! Everyone is welcome to visit the Facebook page ( Fitness ) where I will be posting random health tips and motivation! If you are an Oregonian and live in the Portland area, I’m hoping to pull together a fun fitness community with positive vibes! I will be posting events where people can get together and exercise, or even just socialize!
Confidence… what a pain in the ass. Confidence works a lot like being fit. It takes a lot to reach your goal, and you have to practice to maintain it. I personally have shitty confidence. I’m writing this specific blog post to help myself and others find their confidence. Here is my step-by-step list on how to become a confident person.
I will be exercising these tips, and will do my best to update this post or write a review on how it worked for me.
- Happy Thoughts– Having a positive mindset is extremely important for anything, especially if you’re feeling down. Thinking positively can change your outlook on life in so many ways. When it comes to confidence rather than thinking, “Oh gosh, that person just looked at me. Is there food on my face?” and getting uncomfortable, have that person’s glance be something that boosts you into, “That person totally just checked me out,” or, “They must like my shirt.” Obviously don’t put yourself all high-and-mighty and get cocky, but put a nice spin on things.
- Be a Bad Bitch– I don’t care if you’re a girl, guy, or other, we all have a “bad bitch” side. Don’t let people bring you down. And if someone tries to make you feel bad about yourself, make sure they know their place. I don’t mean beat them up or anything. There are several ways you can “correct” someone who puts you down. You can talk to them, just let them know they’re being rude or tell them you don’t like the jokes. Next, you can distance yourself from them; whether that’s blocking them on social media, or just not talking to them any more, it’s OK to distance yourself from them. Thirdly, you can take the fun out of their “jokes”. This is probably the solution I would suggest the least because it can cause them to think it’s fine if they’re mean to you, but it’s always something you can test. If someone is being mean to you, you can simply just joke with them, and often times it will suck the fun right out of the situation. Whatever you do, resume back to step one and keep a positive mindset. Don’t take it to heart when someone’s mean to you, it’s probably because they’re having a hard time with something else and they don’t know how to deal with it. Surround yourself with people who make you feel good! Also, never be afraid to stand up for yourself or others.
- Laugh at Yourself– It’s okay to laugh at yourself. Just because you make fun of the way you go cross eyed when you’re tired doesn’t make you a low confidence person. Just know that there’s a point where it’s no longer a joke, and that’s when you’re actually self conscious about it.
- Acting– People who flaunt their confidence are often times treated with more respect and people are less likely to point out their “flaws”. Act confident, even if you aren’t, and more likely than not you’ll start to realize that it feels good and it’ll become second nature. But always be true to yourself and don’t pretend to be someone else. Have the best posture you possibly can, open up with your body language, and work what you have! You’re lookin’ hot as hell!
- Be Kind to Others– Someone who is confident isn’t mean to others. When you have a bully, it’s usually because they’re self conscious, or they don’t know how to express their anger so they’re just mean to others. Plus when you go to the extent of complementing someone, you probably feel pretty good about making them feel good about themselves.
- Don’t Mind What Others Think– People can be hurtful. Well, screw them! Who gives a shit if they think you’re “full of yourself”. It doesn’t matter if they think your nose is crooked, or your eyes are looking different ways; you get your foxy, lopsided butt out there and throw your confidence in their jealous face!!
- Confident, Not Cocky– Now I know what I just wrote in the last step about being full of yourself but… there is a fine line between being confident and then just being cocky. Understand that you are equal to everyone, not better. Being cocky is a poisonous mindset. Yes, you’re hot! No, you can’t just do what you want.
- Your Personality is Attractive– I have met many pretty people in my short life, but if that person has a shit personality then they instantly become “ugly” to me. I know that they’re still very physically attractive, but I just can get past their personality and overall they become unattractive. Just know that you don’t have to be this absolutely gorgeous person to be attractive. People will like your looks, but fall in love with your personality.
- It’s OK!– It’s okay to have off days. Everyone does. Just curl up and watch a movie or read. What always makes me feel better is going for a walk, being in nature. Just don’t spiral down into an abyss of negativity.
- Be True to You– Confidence is a huge thing to accomplish, and you can get lost. Just be comfortable with who you are accept your quarks. You have been placed together in a unique order that nobody else can attain. The one thing that everyone has in common is that we are all imperfect perfections. Learn to love yourself, and know that you’re a sexy beast! (;
Someone’s kindness can be scary, especially if you’re dating them. You might be asking how. Well, here’s my reason/personal experience: Mr. Smith (my boyfriend) is very nice. The way he treats me is with pure-hearted kindness, which I’m not use to due to past relationships. Often times I feel as if I’ve somehow fooled him into thinking that I’m this near-perfect person, and I don’t like it. I want to know that he sees me for who I am. I’m afraid that he’s only seeing this “mask” and that one day he’ll see the true me and realize that he doesn’t like me. But I know that I’m being myself and it’s just who he is. He’s accepting of who I am, and very sweet. He constantly tells me that I’m beautiful and funny. I find this all scary. When a guy isn’t as nice I assume it’s because he is seeing the real me and that since he stays, he must really accept the true me. I assume that he understands all of my flaws. But whenever I’m with Mr. Smith my flaw will be showing to the fullest and yet he still shows a large amount of attraction. It’s almost as if he’s too perfect.
For my birthday, a couple days ago, my body decided to gift me with a kidney infection. Tonight a few friends of mine decided to throw a “Valloween” get-together (rather than celebrating Valentine’s Day we just celebrated another Halloween). Everyone got dressed up for this party, I went as a pirate. Well, since my kidneys were so rotten the other day, I thought it was best that I didn’t drink tonight. As expected, everyone else drank. We all decided that I was the designated driver. Now there were only seven people at this thing so it wasn’t hard to keep everyone safe. Until the boys thought it was a good idea to give each other piggyback rides… which lead to shoulder rides. One guy ended up flipping over another’s shoulders and damn near cracked his head opened. Then everyone came to the conclusion that they wanted Taco Bell. I, being the designated driver, had to get three of the drunk people into my car to take them to fast food. The girl that went with me could handle her alcohol and retain herself, but the boys were a whole different story. They were shouting the entire way there about what they would do if we were to get pulled over by a cop. Thankfully, when we were at the window for the drive through they stayed quite. Then when we got back to the house they were back at it with the yelling. The well retained girl is the fiancé of one of the guys and she had to keep telling him to quite down and she became very frustrated. Anyway, the night continued on and I started cleaning up everything. One of the guys kept on saying he wasn’t feeling good. I quickly got him water, cool paper towels, and prepared some plastic bags. He ended up puking.
Right now its 1:30 A.M. and I’m sitting at the foot of Mr. Smiths (a.k.a my boyfriend) bed. Mr.Smith is passed out from alcohol and pot brownies. I’m the last one awake. The girl’s fiancé is asleep with his head in the toilet and I’m waiting for him to puke so I can go take care of that. I don’t think I want to be the designated driver anymore.
Valentine’s Day is in two days which might be making you nervous. Well… don’t be. The only reason why I think Valentine’s Day sucks is because it’s based on couples. Don’t get me wrong, celebrating your love for your significant other is beautiful; but there are so many people that don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend, and that can make it very depressing for them. Valentine’s Day should be based on love in general, whether it be celebrated with a friend, or family member. So go out there and make this Valentine’s Day great! Enjoy the love that you share with whoever you want!
Happy day of love!
I lost my virginity when I was fifteen. Now, I don’t regret losing it, I was ready. Even though I never want to speak to the guy I gave it to, I don’t wish that I gave it to anyone else. The only thing I do regret about it is the position I was in… literally. Rather than doing it a more “normal” way, he was on his knees and I was on his couch with my legs flipped up over his head; I know, how romantic.
One thing I believe everyone should understand is that if you fully regret who you lost your virginity to, or if you lost it through rape, then that does not have to be your virginity that was taken. Yes, it was your first time, but you can keep your innocents and purity. It’s your choice when you truly lose your virginity, not someone else’s.
For the past week transportation has been an issue. With my car in the shop and having to share my mum’s car, I’ve found it best to just stay home. With that said, I haven’t been to the gym. Also with all the time I spend with Mr.Smith it’s no surprise that I haven’t been eating well. I’ve been feeling bloated and quite jiggly. I should have my car by tomorrow, so I’m very excited to get back to the gym. I also need to inforce better diet habits when I’m with Mr. Smith. That’s one thing many people struggle with, eating well when you’re hanging out with others. It is difficult, especially if your friends don’t eat healthy. Thankfully, in my situation, Mr.Smith is trying to eat healthy as well, but somehow we manage to hinder each other and we both end up eating like shit.
It takes time and a lot of effort to lead a healthy life. Rather than letting people drag you down and giving in to junk food, try to help them eat better. And don’t beat yourself up for eating something “bad” every once and a while. Feeling guilty won’t do you any good, just resume back to eating well and try not to do it next time.